Cooking with Herbs
Story Title: Cooking with Herbs
Date: 9th October 2010
Presenter: Clive Larkman
Clive has the recipe for a delicious “Carrot and Apple salad with fennel and coriander.” A tasty mixture of flavors and texture as side dish to strong red meat, like lamb or venison.
- 6 medium sized carrots
- 2 red apples
- part bunch of fennel
- 5gm (half teaspoon) of fennel seed
- half bunch of coriander (can be replaced with Italian Parsley if necessary).
- Dash of white wine.
- Coarsely grate carrot
- Core and thinly slice apple (unpeeled),
- Finely chop Fennel and coriander.
- Toss all in bowl with white wine.
- Place in bowl and sprinkle with grated (or ground) fennel seeds over the top.
- Serve with garnish of coriander or parsley.
Visit the website to find a grower in your state.