Getting Watering Just right with Holman Tap timer
Title: Getting Watering Just right with the Holman Tap timer
Broadcast: 20 September
Presenter: Steve Wood
Steve loves spending time in his garden and of course there is never a shortage of things to do. Pruning, weeding, feeding and his absolute favourite; planting a new crop of vegetable seedlings. He is getting ready for the summer growing season ahead and putting in capsicum, eggplants, chillies, zucchini, strawberries and tomatoes.
- Like most of us time for Steve is precious and the secret to keeping his garden looking great is an automatic watering system. It's the difference between success and failure.
- The great thing is that setting up a system needn't be expensive or complicated in fact it can be as simple as attaching your retic to a tap.
- Holman make the perfect tap timer to connect to and they really are very easy to use.
- They even have a built in battery life indicator which is a great idea and the only tap timer with this function.
- Setting a program is as easy as turning the dial and choosing which days you want the system to turn on, turn the other dial to set how long it runs for.
- This system is perfect for all gardens and patios and perfect for dripline and low pressure applications.
- By installing a Holman 3005 automatic timer your garden will stay looking great right throughout summer and you’ll be free to spend more time in the garden doing the fun stuff like harvesting strawberries and all your other favourites.
Contact: Contact: Holman Industries 08 9204 1011 http://www.holmanindustries.com.au