Designing a Children’s Garden
Title: Designing a Children’s Garden
Broadcast: 18th October
- When it comes to designing innovative, exciting and vibrant play spaces that children love to use, then you need to take a different approach.
- David Wong, one of Australia’s leading designer, artist and educators, who’s passion for creating those wow factor play areas has extended to Melbourne’s raw botanic gardens, The Ian Potter Foundation Children’s Garden.
- It first started out as a thought thirteen years ago and it had took about three years to develop from ground. Its aim; Where children can delight in nature and discover a passion for plants.
- Now being at its tenth anniversary since it officially opened, it is undergoing renovations at certain locations, one of the spots being the desert island, the concept there is to create a desert island experience for the children.
- The Garden officially reopens on the 25th of October for children and all ages to come and enjoy the experience.