Why Go Solar
Story Title: Why Go Solar.
Date: November 21st 2009.
Presenter: Neville Passmore.
Neville reveals how to save on power bills and reduce your environmental footprint.
- An increase in the Federal Solar Hot Water Rebate has brought solar water heating into the reach of most Australian households.
- With recent gas and electricity price rises in most states, it is a welcome relief for those seeking cheaper hot water alternatives.
- Using the sun’s abundant energy to heat water, solar is recognised as being a great way for Australia to reduce its carbon footprint.
- Installing a Solahart solar water heater is a great way to support Australian jobs. Solahart manufactures right here in Australia and exports to over 70 countries around the world. In the current economic climate the need to buy Australian has never been more important.
- By harnessing the sun you can use 60% to 90% less energy to heat your water – saving you money.