Indoor Living Walls
Story Title: Indoor Living Walls
Broadcast Date: 5th October 2013
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
If you have a blank canvas of a wall in your garden then Trevor has the ideal solution for you.
- The Greenwall system is perfect for people wanting to take advantage of limited space or simply beautify a blank wall
- You're not limited to what you can plant into the system - flowers, vegetables and herbs will all thrive in the set up. Orchids will do especially well in an indoor situation
- It's a kit system that is fixed to a bracket that is fixed to a wall or fence. The units have 8 pots each and the pots can be removed individually and replanted if needed. Each pot has a dedicated pressure regulated dripper and the system is watered by clicking a hose or polytube fitting onto it. You can then automatically water.
- Trev's top tip: use coco peat that has been activated with a slow release fertiliser. This soil holds moisture longer reducing water demand and keeping your plants looking great, even on the hottest summer days.
- The Greenwall is only available from Bunnings, to find your nearest store click here