Story Title: Safety Audit
Date: 6th November 2010
Presenter: Kim Syrus
Using the right people for an energy and safety audit is so important. Kim shows you why.
Clipsal Safety Audit Facts
- A safety and energy audit is a 2 hour comprehensive energy health check and electrical safety inspection throughout the home.
- After it you will receive a full report outlining where exactly your energy is being consumed and, importantly, offer solutions to the different ways you can reduce your energy use.
- Using a certified electrical electrician means they can also provide a quote for items you may need to upgrade, replace or maybe install, like a safety switch, as a result of that final audit report.
- A really smart way of measuring your home's energy use is an Energy Consumption Monitor. These help you keep a constant eye on how much power is being used and your running costs.
- They get one free with every Clipsal energy and safety audit.
Clipsal has an office in each state. Go online to find one near you
Address: 33-37 Port Wakefield Road, Gepps Cross, 5094 South Australia
Phone: 1300 2025
Fax: 1300 2025 56