Bellellen Grampian Organics
Title: Bellellen Grampian Organics
Broadcast Date: 20/4/14
There’s no arguing about the taste of fresh food, and Bellellen Grampian Organics, near Stawell, have forged a horticultural niche producing a brilliant range of certified organic vegetables and produce of the highest quality Seasonal varieties. Kim takes a look, and samples some of their wears.
- Meg and Rod grow tomatoes, tomatillos, chillies, zucchini, salsifa, capsicums, red and blue kale, eggplants and tomatillo.
- They also sell dried herbs, dehydrated kale chipees, basil pine nut pesto, traditional & smoked garlic and spice salts.
- They have been undertaking this organic production for 20 years
- They have Dorper sheep that are used as part of their organic management system.
- The good news is you can taste Bellellen Organic’s Kale Chippies and their range fresh produce and products, simply by visiting Australia’s biggest online farmers market, Farmhouse Direct.