Story Title: Tree Guru
Broadcast Date: 3rd March 2012
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Trevor talks to a tree expert about the latest new releases to plant now.
About the Indian Summer Crepe Myrtle
- A hardy tree that is easy to grow and looks stunning in summer, autumn and winter.
- Large showy flowers are this trees calling card.
- Handles the heat of an Aussie summer.
- Huge range of colours including white, lavender and pink.
- Pest and powdery mildew resistant.
To find out more visit the Flemings Garden website
For stockists click here
Monbulk, Victoria, 3793
T: (03) 9756 7435