Giving lawn the best start
Date: 25th April (26th in WA)
Story: Giving lawn the best start
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Trevor reveals how to have the best looking lawn on the street. He visits a beautiful garden in the hills of NSW to lay down some new turf and gives viewers the best tips on keeping their lawn looking splendid all year round.
Dynamic Lifter Turf Starter
- Pelletised Dynamic Lifter with waterwise water storage crystals, is specifically optimised for aiding the rapid establishment of new turf.
- Designed to be applied prior to laying new turf, it promotes stronger root development to help grass plants get established.
- Patent pending.
- Organic nutrition provides slow release of nutrients without burning.
- Single, easy application for nutrition and water retention.
- Biodegradable water crystals for a sustainable solution.
- Gentle soil conditioner.
- Is pelletised, to make it easy to apply.
- Feeds up to 100 square metres.
- 15kg size complementary to Yates Dynamic Lifter Advanced for Lawns for established lawn maintenance.
- Meets the WA water soluble phosphorus legislation.
- A new formulation of Australia?s favourite organic-based plant food. Dynamic Lifter Advanced for Lawns combines rich, composted chicken manure with all those extra nutrients that lawns need to promote faster, visible results.
- Organic based, enriched with fast acting nutrient to promote visible results.
- Ideal for all grasses, including buffalo
- Increases resistance to disease.
- User-friendly packaging. Re-usable pails in easy-to-carry 1kg size and economical 7kg pack. Larger pack has unique, easy-open lid with sealing lip that protects and preserves product in storage.
- Enclosed measuring scoop allows accurate distribution of fertiliser.
Phone: 1300 369 074
Street Address: 1 Gow Street, Padstow, NSW 2211 Australia
Postal Address: Locked Bag 6504, Milperra NSW 1891