Strawberry Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Wonton Crisps
Story Title: Strawberry Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Wonton Crisps
Broadcast Date: 6th April 2013
Presenter: Lisa Adams
If you love tortilla chips and salsa you're going to love this sweet version!
Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Crisps Recipe
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 1 ripe mango
- Half a cup of fresh mint
- 1 cup of jicama
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Teaspoon of cinnamon
- A dash of white balsamic vinegar
- A splash of agave nectar
- Wonton wrappers
- Cinnamon sugar
- Chop and combine strawberries, mango, mint, jicama, cinnamon, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar and agave nectar in a bowl and set aside in the fridge
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Lay your wonton wrappers on a flat surface and brush evenly with melted butter
- Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon over the top of each wrapper
- Bake for 5 minutes in the oven until crisp and allow to cool
- Spoon mixture over the cooled crisps for a delicious treat!
Top Tip: jicama can be hard to find in Australia but can be found in some Asian specialty stores.