ATI- Plant of the week-Volcano Phlox
Title: ATI- Plant of the week-Volcano Phlox
Broadcast Date: 16/03/14
Presenter: Anthony and Mel
It’s an old plant with a new name and a new look. This week’s Plant Of The week is a Volcano Phlox. Tune in to see how it can make a difference in your garden.
A Volcanic backyard.
- The Volcano Phlox are even better and easier to look after than the traditional Phlox for a few very good reasons;
- There is no disease on them
- Once they have finished flowering, you can cut the plant back by a third and it will come back and re-bloom the next year
- They come in lots of different colours such as mauve, white, red, mauve-blue, blue with white centers.
- The best way to plant this in your garden is to plant between three and five in a clump, and have three or four of these clumps throughout the garden, adding spots of colour wherever you look.
ph: 3 9737 9568