Yates – How do I get rid of thrips?
Title: Yates – How do I get rid of thrips?
Broadcast: 16th May
Presenter: Kim Syrus
Kim heads back to the shed with Yates to help answer your gardening questions. How do you deal with infestations on your plants?
- The Yates Mavrik Gun is a ready-to-use spray that contains a low toxic, water based, synthetic pyrethroid.
- It has a broad spectrum of insect and mite control. It also controls a wide variety of other insects: various leaf-eating caterpillars, including tomato grub and cabbage white butterfly, on a range of vegetables and ornamentals.
- If you have Aphids on your autumn vegetables, it’s advised that you use Yates Mavrik Gun 750ml.
- Give it a good shake before using. Spray thoroughly, including the undersides of foliage.
- Ensure that you do not pick your crops and tomatoes until two days after spraying.