Top Garden Sprayers
Story Title: Top Garden Sprayers
Date: 30th October 2010
Presenter: Kim Syrus
We all want our garden and pathways looking good, but pesky weeds can ruin all of our hard work. If you're having trouble getting rid of unwanted weeds and pests, Hills has a range of sprayers and sprayer accessories designed to help you.
Hills Garden Sprayers
- Hills Sprayers are designed to be used with a broad range of water-based pesticides, herbicides and fertilisers, and are designed for jobs big and small.
- Hills have large-volume sprayers ranging from the 16 -Litre Knapsack Sprayer to the 4 Litre Pressure Sprayer.
- Trigger Sprayers holding as little as 500ml, are perfect for indoor plants. You can even use them to damp down the ironing!
- The ergonomic designs and features of the sprayers make these products a pleasure to use, and they are built to last. They are UV-Stabilised and come with a new 3 year guarantee. There is also a range of spare parts and accessories including an extension lance to extend your spayers reach..
- To keep your sprayer in top condition, remember to use only domestic water-based chemicals as industrial strength products could damage the sprayer. Also make sure you are properly mixing the chemicals before filling the sprayer.
- Make sure not to over pump the sprayer. If you do the excess pressure will be released through the safety valve.