Hanging Colour Planter
Story Title: Hanging Colour Planter
TX Date: 27th August 2011
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Hanging baskets are on the way back to popularity offering the chance to display colour at eye level. Trevor shows you the real tricks to planting colour baskets in your garden this season.
Tips and Facts
- Ensure you choose your plant spot well. Check to see what plants will do better in shady spots and sunny spots.
- Avoid buying small hanging baskets as they dry out quickly.
- Both annuals and perennials grow well in baskets, though you must bring most perennials indoors over winter.
- Cascading Petunia
- Baileys - Premium Potting Mix
- Brunnings - Easy Wetta Coir-Peat Brick
- Brunnings – Hanging Basket
- Norwood – Source of Life
Like the idea an annual hanging basket, send us in a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org