Story Title: Bill's Story
Date: 11 December 2010
Presenter: Kim Syrus
Our garden industry is filled with great Australian success stories, from companies that provide us with wonderful plants, to useful products and valuable services. Kim introduces us to an industry hero whose business has helped change the face of gardening for many Australians.
- V.I.P. Australia began in Adelaide in 1972 and has since expanded throughout Australia and New Zealand and has over 1000 franchisees.
- V.I.P. franchisees are free to work the hours that suit their lifestyle with great success.
- All franchisees are supported by an administration and marketing team, that promotes the business and their services.
- V.I.P. franchisees are provided up to 4 weeks training with an experienced operator prior to establishing their businesses.
- Training sessions are provided to assist franchisees in staying up to date with the latest technology and techniques.
- Getting your business started.
- Who to speak to about joining.
V.I.P Home Services
13 26 13