Story Title: Roses
TX Date: 5th November 2011
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Now is the time to plant roses in your garden, they are the queen of colour and perfumes and Trevor features some of this season's best varieties available from your local garden centre.
Tips and Facts
- Placing your roses in full sun will help to promote full growth.
- Invest in organic humus for your roses before planting, this will ensure great growth all season.
- Adding a 150mm of a course chunky mulch will create a great platform for growing roses.
- If you want amazing roses all season, pick bunches of roses. This will promote more growth for the season.
- David Austin English Rose.