Story Title: Amazing Canada
Broadcast Date: 15th September 2012
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Trevor takes you on a journey through Whitehorse in the Yukon Territory, Canada.
- 34,000 people live in the Yukon Territory, with 30,000 of those people settled in the capital of Whitehorse.
- The Yukon Territory is 500,000m2 .
- The winter temperatures will drop to minus 40 degrees Celsius, but the summers will climb to 35 degrees Celsius.
- Gardening is all about timing in the Yukon; as soon as the ground thaws from the long cold winter, it's time to get the plants in.
- The wilderness in the Yukon is truly breathtaking and must be seen to be believed.