Mother’s Day garden gifts
Title: Mother’s Day garden gifts
Broadcast: 2nd May
Presenter: Melissa King
Mel helps you put a smile on mums face this Mother’s Day with a selection of living gifts.
- Orchids are an excellent choice if you’re looking for something stylish and sophisticated. The breathtaking cymbidiums have waxy, long lasting blooms that come in every shade from rich dark chocolate to snow white, purple, green and golden yellow.
- Moth Orchids are elegant plants with long, graceful stems and waxy flowers that last for long periods of time.
- The cyclamen features an elegant marbled foliage and unique twisted flowers in a range of colours, the double flowered form features with frilly petals and scented types for indoor fragrance.
- Many roses are still in bloom for Mother’s Day, the ‘Mother and Daughter’ rose is beautifully scented with sunny yellow flowers that have a long blooming cycle. This also helps raise funds for the much needed Motor Neurone Disease
- A Mediterranean herb pot for the gourmet mum will make a real impression for Mother’s Day and can be found at your local garden centre.