Segment: Summer Lawn
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep14
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
TX Date: 21st December 2019
Summer is potentially the most challenging time of the year for lawns due to the extreme heat, wind and dryness. It’s a good time to give your lawn a top up of fertiliser to help it through the hot months.
- Feeding your lawn through the growing season is important to maintain its greenness.
- Liquid fertilisers are readily absorbed through the leaves and roots and go to work immediately, with the results unfolding in as little as 3 days.
- Lawn Builder™ Liquid Fertilisers (with the water restriction approved hose-on trigger) make it easy to feed as you water.
- Scotts Lawn Builder™ Extreme Green Liquid Lawn Fertiliser has superior levels of nitrogen, which is highly soluble and quickly absorbed to provide a rapid greening response – perfect for when you want the lawn looking great for special occasions.
- The on-off switch on top of the bottle is a great feature as it saves water as well as product. You get the same feature also in the Scotts Lawn Builder™ Buffalo Liquid Lawn Fertiliser and the Scotts Lawn Builder™ Plus Organics Liquid Lawn Fertiliser.
- Because of the on-off switch, these products are approved to use in states under water restrictions.
AS SEEN ON