Preparing for Autumn Planting
Story: Preparing for Autumn Planting
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 20 March 2021
Nige gives his advice on how to naturally improve the health and development of our gardens this Autumn, after the stresses of Summer.
- Plant & Soil Booster Pellets are a blend of natural ingredients and seaweed that help promote healthy plant growth, root development, and flowering.
- Plant & Soil Booster contains natural liquid compost, organic matter, and humic acid which improves the soils’ structure and moisture retention.
- To apply Soil Booster, simply sprinkle it around your plants in established gardens or add it into the hole when planting and mix through the back soil.
- It's important to water the Soil Booster in thoroughly after application to ensure that it’s absorbed into the soil, ready for plant uptake.
- With the chance of more rainfall in the next few months, now is the ideal time to add Plant & Soil Booster to ensure great plant results in time for spring.
For more information, head to