You can be a Guru
Story: You can be a Guru
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 11 September 2021
The arrival of Spring brings new plant growth. This means lots more “spring cleaning” in the garden for the rest of us. Nigel takes us back to beginner basics for first-time gardeners.
- Choose plants suited to your growing conditions.
- To improve your soil use compost, gypsum or some of the more recent ameliorants.
- Improving the sunlight is a little trickier but you may be able to prune some tree branches. If you’re after more shade, plant some taller growing plants and trees to block out that hot afternoon sun.
- Powerfeed granular fertilisers have all the essential nutrients your plants need in a beautifully balanced formula.
- The big 3 building blocks of plant growth, nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium, plus the full range of secondary and trace elements like calcium provide specialized growth support and are important for building strong cell walls.
- Every time you use PowerFeed with Troforte you are not just feeding your plants, you are continuing to improve your soil and that’s the secret to a beautiful, and healthier garden.
- Granules coated in beneficial microbes are activated when they come into contact with water to improve the soil structure.
- Two specialised formulas – All Purpose including Natives for total garden and Flowers Fruit & Citrus for brighter blooms and tasty produce.
For more information, head to:
AS SEEN ON