Raised Dog Bed
Story: Raised Dog Bed
Presenter: Darren Seinor
Air Date: 16 October 2021
Spring is a wonderful time to relax outside with the family and beloved pets. Darren demonstrates how to build an easy DIY dog bed.
- Holman EzyFit Fittings are available in 15, 20, 25, 32 & 40mm sizes with a range of crosses and joints. This makes them suitable for a whole raft of DIY projects that can be easily adapted and modified.
- Holman EzyFit Fittings are made in Australia, from recycled PVC which is a fantastic use of a potential waste product.
- PVC raised dog beds are a great DIY spring project to help make your dog more comfortable.
- Start by measuring out a frame to suit the size of your dog.
- Cut the pipe into eight total pieces, so you have four legs and 4 pieces for your frame.
- Add the end caps to the legs of the bed and assemble.
- To finish, add an outdoor fabric to the frame. Layout your chosen fabric and place your frame on top, then simply make a half-inch fold of fabric over the pipe structure and screw it to the pipe every 4 inches.
- These DIY customizable solutions make great frames for a number of projects from kids soccer goals, fishing rod stands, a-frames and even cubby houses.
- They are easy to disassemble and store away once you’ve finished using it.
For more information, head to: